Friday, June 20, 2008

chica(dee)s

Yes, today's the day I've been looking forward to!

Was really, really disappointed by the two who couldn't make it but heck! You guys sure missed the fun! Don't come to me to organise anymore eh, coz I've officially RETIRED!

*sticks tongue out*











































































Damn, I look tanned! ;)

Guess that pretty much sums up my day with 'em lovelies.

By the way, I'd like to thank Sab, Syaz, Lina and Wani for making today possible (ceh da macam thank-you speech la pulak!). Though time spent with you gals were not that long (especially Wani), I still appreciate that. Thanks to AmaliNA who taught us the game OM OM CHUCKY CHUCKY & THIS IS A GAME OF CONCENTRATION! Sungguh kebudak-budakan sekali ye tuan-tuan dan puan-puan.. Hehe.. And look at how many photos we've added to our collection! Weee~

Till we meet again!

Remember don't drink and swim! *nudges Sab*


p/s Time on my post states 11.25pm but reality it's already 2.30 IN DA MORNING!

No comments: